For more than a century, Ford Motor Company has sold reliable and innovative automobiles in the U.S. and around the world, attracting millions of loyal customers with its broad range of reasonably priced vehicles. In recent years, Ford’s trucks and SUVs have become especially popular, with the F-Series truck ranked as the best-selling vehicle in America many years in a row. At Northside Auto, we work on all Ford models, including:
- Super Duty
At Northside Auto, we want you to know you can count on us to keep your Ford safe and reliable. Our goal is to take care of all your automotive needs, and to make your experience with us as pleasurable and convenient as possible. We are also dedicated to helping you understand auto repair, and how important it is to service your Ford regularly. It will save you money and extend the life of your Ford.
We strive to be a true dealership alternative for Ford drivers in Watertown. Here are just a few reasons to make Northside Auto your go-to auto repair shop:
- Our technicians have years of combined experience working on Ford cars and vans, so we’re able to accurately diagnose and repair any problem that comes our way.
- We don’t give up on hard-to-solve issues.
- We treat newer and older Ford vehicles with the same level of respect and thoughtfulness when handling repairs.
Each time you visit Northside Auto, we’ll conduct a professional evaluation of your Ford to ensure your safety and avoid unexpected breakdowns. Based on the way you drive, your needs, and your expectations for your Ford, we’ll also provide you with a custom-tailored maintenance plan.
Ford Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Ford car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Fords, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Ford's service and repair needs.
Our Ford repair and service shop is located in Watertown, WI.